Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Worship - Favorites For Nov 08

Here are some of my favorite Christian songs for Nov 08.
Check them out at the You Tube sites.

Brandon Heath - Give Me Your Eyes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTsYAZvHsEQ

Toby Mac - In The Light
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_MpGRQRrP0

Hillsongs - This Is Our God - their latest album.
I must say this is their best album and all songs are great.
And especially these songs - Check these out.

This Is Our God
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbrL64Ujb1c&feature=related

Desert Song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvgpQiL7YQk

And watch out for Casting Crowns who are coming to perform in NZ at the Parachute Music Festival 2009 - 23-26 January 09. I've got my tickets via courier already.
I like their "Praise You In The Storm" released earlier.
But the song below is a great reminder for men from their latest album "The Altar and The Door".

Casting Crowns - Slow Fade
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7jT34j0R7Q

Happy Worshipping :D

No comments: