Sunday, July 5, 2009

WORSHIP - JUL 2009

Here is what I am listening to and worshiping God with.

I bought Chris Tomlin's latest album "Hello Love" and most of the songs are really great. However, the two most inspiring songs for me are:

1. God Of This City
2. I Will Rise

When I was in Singapore in June, I attended City Harvest Church.
They were worshiping with songs like "You Lifted Me Out" and I think "Sing, Sing, Sing."
I like "You Lifted Me Out."
The words are meaningful and the music is vibrant and youthful.
As I get older, I find myself loving the youthful worship. So full of energy and spontaneous worship.


The other two songs I recommend which we can find on YouTube are:
Matthew West - The Motion
Newsboys - In The Hands Of God.

Matthew West's "The Motion" is currently No. 1 on the Christian charts.
Are we just going through the motions of our life and religion and find nothingness in life?
Listen to this great song.

Happy Worshiping then and be inspired.

No comments: