Thursday, October 30, 2008


More Words Coming To Pass


As I was doing my quiet time this morning, I was reminded of this part of the message I preached on 12 Oct 08 - "Fruitful In The Land Of Famine." I was sharing of the opportunities that will come available and I said this:

"In 2-5 years time, the interest will be lower. It won’t be the 9-10% now.
So now probably is not so good a time yet to buy because of the interest rates and prices still can come down further."

Ten days later on 23 Oct 08, the Reserve Bank of NZ cut interest rates by a huge, unprecedented 1%.

Just a few days ago, it was reported on 27 Oct 08 that a house in Brown's Bay valued at NZ$1.03 million was sold at NZ$685,000 - a $300,000 discount. The house was sold at an auction with a NZ$1 reserve price meaning that the house will be sold at the auction - no matter what the price. It did captivate the attention of many and attracted 100 people to the auction, 46 of whom were registered bidders at a time whereby there are few real bidders.

More Windows of Opportunities are coming ....
Start saving up if you haven't ....

No comments: