Below is a testimony from one of my friends in Singapore in response to my e-mail / blog of 31 May 2010 on God's Timing.
Note the rather sharp timing at the end of May when my friend lost his job (which I didn't know about) and the securing of the job soon after that.
PTL & Blessings to all
============
Hi Pastor;
1. Your email on God's Timing is a right timing as my contract was terminated early by end May 2010, and was wondering on God's timing for my life and somehow your email is an assurance from God.
2. I had completed two courses, Lead QMS Auditor and WDA Certified Trainer and this had helps in securing another job on 4th Jun.
3. Somehow, I felt this job is secured even before I went for the interview.
4. God is good all the times.
5. Thanks and God bless.
In His Service;
xx
E-mail of 6 July 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment