It's Coming To Pass
I was reading the New Zealand Herald a couple of weeks ago and what struck me was that what a bank's Chief Economist said was almost what I wrote in my blog 2 years ago.
I wrote in this blog on 7 Aug 2008 sharing what I sensed was God's Word which I had shared in our church in Jun 2008 - exactly two years ago.
"I was reminded of an earlier message I shared how I had sensed that the property market in NZ was over-bought, 2-3 years before it actually happened. The property market has now turned in the first half of 2008.
On 22 Jun 08, I shared during the Sunday message that it seems that the worst of the NZ economy and property market is not yet here - perhaps in 2010." (see http://panghappenings.blogspot.com/2008_08_01_archive.html)
In Sep 2008, just after a few months of release of the word, the greatest financial crisis after the Great Depression of 1929 befell upon all of us.
I had shared more specifically about the NZ economy and property market that the worst was not to be till 2010 - which means that the market may or may not change after that from 2011 onwards.
This is what Tony Alexander, Chief Economist, Bank of New Zealand in Property Report, a pull out section of New Zealand Herald, 8 June 2010, p.7 said two years after the Word:
"Our approach remains based on the same factors and that is why during 2011 it is highly likely in our opinion that house prices will be rising again - after a few months perhaps of some final weeding out of the most cash-strapped investors."
Amazing how God has already seen everything and He chooses to reveal to us what He so chooses to reveal which can be two or twenty years ahead of time.
I am also now trying to study the book of Daniel again and this situation reminds me of these verses:
Da 2:27 Daniel replied, “No wise man, enchanter, magician or diviner can explain to the king the mystery he has asked about,
Da 2:28 but there is a God in heaven who reveals mysteries. He has shown King Nebuchadnezzar what will happen in days to come. Your dream and the visions that passed through your mind as you lay on your bed are these:
Da 2:29 “As you were lying there, O king, your mind turned to things to come, and the revealer of mysteries showed you what is going to happen.
Da 2:30 As for me, this mystery has been revealed to me, not because I have greater wisdom than other living men, but so that you, O king, may know the interpretation and that you may understand what went through your mind.
What amazes me is that God can chose to reveal mysteries to not only us but also even to the unchurched - and in this instance to the pagan king Nebuchadnezzar.
But the one who will be able to reveal the interpretation will be one who is in oneness with the Spirit who ultimately is the source of all revelation.
So when the unchurched person is troubled and comes to us with his or her dream, ask the Holy Spirit if there is a revelation.
As for the word on NZ economy and property market, it has been revealed for a purpose or purposes.
One is to prepare the people two years ago for a challenging time such as now.
For those who are prepared, what next?
Do ask the Holy Spirit for your own specific circumstances ...
All Glory To God!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment